Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Make things so complicated

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

Good. she nodded contently as Caelum started properly eating the mash. She wasn’t about to let Caelum show her up in terms of not regarding her health. That wasn’t her path. 

There were so many things she had left out in her recountings to caelum. She’d told her the gist of it, but of course there was far more. How the man who had burned down her kingdom was her husband. How he technically still was. How he had found her once. Or how many she had lost when Elysium fell, Syrilth and Kodarki, Orchid… all names she had tried to forget for a long time. How she didn’t know if her childhood best friend had even survived through the fire of Herstial. 

“I won’t forgive her” she finally finished. “I can’t she.. I told her I wanted nothing to do with her, and Caelum I meant it. She told me she didn’t even care, that the wolf queen did what she did.”  Truly how? How could she be expected to forgive Io for that. She could forgive her for leaving, given time. But for that? No. the thought of Io saying she couldn’t condemn Etains actions made her stomach churn. 

She didn’t answer anything Caelum said. Instead only running her muzzle through her mane comfortingly over and over again.  “I know it’s hard” she finally replied. “I know” 

@Caelum
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Make things so complicated - by Caelum - 10-17-2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Luvena - 10-17-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Caelum - 10-19-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Luvena - 10-19-2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Caelum - 10-19-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Luvena - 10-20-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Caelum - 11-04-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Luvena - 11-06-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Caelum - 11-14-2021, 11:18 AM