Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - pray angels get you through,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline cici [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 1
Signos: 255
Inactive Character

He felt the impact of his thick knee's against the terrain, rolling over his top line like a corn dog that has sat on the roller for a little bit too long. Though it wasn't entirely ridiculous of a sight, it was certainly a startling one for any onlooker. Luckily, without the thought to do so right away, the blue and white boar felt himself slide comfortably to a stop. Mud, twigs, and leaves absolutely eradicated his body from the top of his ears to the folds of his white feathers and sandy hooves. The monochrome monster laid on his stomach, his legs collapsing to his side in a final resting position. With a loud snort, the brute gave a hefty sigh of clear defeat at the hands of nature. A brief pause of his muddy figure laying there allowing his sight to adjust, he tossed his dial for a moment to rid it of larger clumps of mud, his forelock peeling to the side like a weighted scarf, his emerald eyes shooting a double-take.

He'd glanced her direction only to find his wandering eyes back for a second look, it was quick, but the stallion wasn't without emotion. His brows lifted, his throat clearing for a moment as he collected himself slowly. Like a large freight train needing back on it's tracks he struggled to his feet. Sau pushed his reply from his chest, deep thunderous vocals emitting calmly across the water. "Only my pride." Pushing his hindquarters up as he spoke, the stallion would huff as he slipped again, landing himself on his side, briefly laying there with yet another defeated sigh emitting from his lungs. "My apologies," he tensed his grotesque figure, and finally like a chocolate covered sundae the boar grunted to his feet, heavy hooves spreading to steady himself. "I-- oof I didn't mean to make such a... unique entrance." He followed up, glancing from side to side to check his ridiculous coating before finding his gaze stuck to the woman. Like a young elephant still learning how to balance itself, Sau steadied himself on the muddy shoreline, taking a little time to sniff the waters edge, his dial low to the ground to hold his own balance.

"Speech." ♦ @Nerezza

Messages In This Thread
pray angels get you through, - by Saudadji - 10-17-2021, 08:55 PM
RE: pray angels get you through, - by Nerezza - 10-18-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: pray angels get you through, - by Saudadji - 10-18-2021, 10:15 PM