Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I’m cold-hearted, better off alone

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline reli [PM] Posts: 28 — Threads: 8
Signos: 565
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  12 [Year 499 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

He is delighted when Syn follows him eagerly towards the music, seeming to be as excited as he is by the promise of a distraction from their heavy hearts—something carefree and lively. His eyes are bright as he watches the people dancing in the square, the embers of his gaze roaming over the crowd and to the collection of musicians that serenade them, offering a rhythm that thrums from his hooves and into his bones. The joy of those gathered is infectious.

There is already a hint of a smile on the stallion’s lips when the dark mare answers his question, a whimsical thing that broadens when she goes on to voice her own query. “Not certain at all,” he responds playfully, clearly having every intention in trying to keep up despite his two left feet. Laughing softly, Fang allows her to pull him forward to join the twisting crowd, weaving between the moving bodies until they settle into their own place to dance. He doesn’t know the steps—if there are any—but in times like this, he has never been one to care. He is enjoying himself, he is having fun, and he revels in the elation of tasting his old self again.

Looking to his dance partner, it appears that she is experiencing the same. She has let loose, her ebony cloak falling aside to reveal delicate fairy wings that flutter and shine. “You have wings?!” The boy can’t help but exclaim in surprise, laughter in his voice as his eyes widen at the sight. More than anything, Fang is alarmed by his complete ignorance to their existence before now.

“Sorry, I feel foolish for not noticing sooner,” he chuckles and shakes his head at himself, “You know, you’re the second woman I’ve met to have wings like that since coming to Novus! I don’t suppose you’re fae as well?” He tilts his head to the side, questioning her casually and continuing in the same thought, noting how the rhythm becomes her. “Do all fae like to dance?” He smiles, wondering if Caelum would enjoy something like this as well.

tag; @Absynthe
“…”
Livin’ like we’re renegades
fang
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.
please tag Fang in all replies; magic and force are permitted

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m cold-hearted, better off alone - by Fang - 07-04-2022, 02:09 AM