Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart is a battlefield

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Time seemed to slip away, the little mare focusing on her duties as a healer. The new magic that sparkled in her blood made her job interesting. Perhaps something she should bring up to her mentor. If anyone could help her to master it, it was Lu. Rising from her bed, Pol found herself sorting through her stores and humming softly.

Warming water, she selected a few various herbs to put together for a pair of teas. Shaking her head, the young mare danced through the simple production of her thoughts. Selecting two larger cups that she could take with her, she began settled in to make the tea satchels.

For herself, Pol mixed mint, chamomile, and feverfew. Something that would help with the arthritis in her tail and calm the nerves of the little mare. She had yet to see Lu since meeting Liatris and she was still struggling with how to tell her mentor. For Lu, she struggled a bit to sort out a mix that would help. Feverfew for sure, a dash of chamomile, a bit of ginger, a dash of mullein for her cough. Rather than her typical mint for a base, Pol used a chocolate mint plant to create the body of the tea for Lu. 

Once the water had heated, she poured it over the satchels in the mugs and began her trek to the clinic. She had a bag of various dried herbs to boost Lu’s stocks, as well as the teas and a warm blanket that she had found in the markets. The colors were rich and reminiscent of an aurora in the night sky. 

Reaching the clinic, Pol used one of her front hooves to knock on the door. The little mare waited patiently for her mentor to open the door, telekinetic magic holding the two teas as she took a quick sip of hers.

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: She still hasn’t decided how to broach subject, so she is avoiding XD <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 10-19-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 10-20-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-04-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 11-04-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-07-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-07-2021, 10:25 PM