Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart is a battlefield

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol snorted softly at her mentor’s words, recognizing the stubborn streak that helped the aquatic mare adore the elder healer. Then the compliment that made the little mare blush and dip her head. "Thank you. I am so thrilled to have been taught by someone so amazing." She laughed softly, lavender eyes locking back on the elder mare. "I personally prefer the flavor of the mullein over licorice. The latter turns my stomach." She remarks, accepting the knowledge that the other was passing.

Pol stepped closer as the mare spoke, nodding. "If you figure out how to stop worrying about someone, be sure to let me know. I adore you Lu. You are the closest thing to a mother that I have ever had. I want to make sure that you are as comfortable as you can be." She murmured, her mind flashing back to the comment about her immortality. Should she ask? What would she say?

Shaking away the thoughts, she focused on the conversation at hand. "I should. Is there any other herbs that you would like to add to stocks?" She asked, glad that she had the wise mare to guide her.

Pol flicked an ear as she listened to the mare. "Queen, huh? Was that before or after your immortality?" She asked before realizing what she said. The moment the words slipped from her mouth, her eyes widened and she stared at the healer with shock. How was she going to explain that she knew?! Her mouth gaped and she wondered how Lu would react. 

"It was nothing. I want to make you more comfortable." Pol blushed, dipping her head and trying to reign in the worry that was swamping her. Liatris had told her things, but she was still unsure of how to broach that subject.

Thankful for the distraction, Pol dove into the preparations. It was nice to have something to focus on, she smiled and let her knowledge sweep away the uncertainty. "Bel is doing well… though she is wearing herself out a bit with her magic. Last time I saw her she was working hard to control her powers and learning more about our ancestry." She remarked as she worked.

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 10-19-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 10-20-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-04-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 11-04-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-07-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-07-2021, 10:25 PM