Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart is a battlefield

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

“That alright” she replied, turning down the offer. “I’ve nearly finished it anyways. Besides, I don’t think you and I have the same affinity for salt water” she laughed, though she had to stifle a slight cough with the action. 

She didn’t miss the waver in Pol's smile. Luvena had spent enough time with her to be able to read her face like an open book.  “I assure you I am fineShe was doing it with intention now, trying to push the girl. It was the one thing she hadn’t managed to teach her yet. She didn’t want her to be mean, gods only knew it was the last thing she wanted. Or to yell, she made sure she never set that example. But she was far too gentle for her own good sometimes. You could be kind, and soft… without sacrificing the rest of it. It was a hard skill to learn, but a necessary one. 

She was concerned with how distraught she seemed, all spun out in disarray. She nodded along at the mention of someone who knew her. That didn’t mean much, it could have been anyone. Kodarki was here, maybe she had stumbled across him. But she had never seen Polar so upset.

She froze as soon as she heard the name.

Liatris

Her sweet flower child. With a coat as soft as down and eyes as curious and kind as Cavaliers. Who had been by her side as much as she’d let him. Who had followed Kodarki around like a little lost puppy. He had been her entire world, her one wish come true. Him and his brother had been all she’d asked for and more. Her lost boys. 

Liatris

She heaved in a breath, realizing she’d been holding it. “Liatris is alive? He’s here?” Suddenly a smile broke over her face, like daybreak over the horizon. “Oh honey why are you so upset?” she asked in confusion, pressing her -too hot- face into the mares neck “Pol this is the best news you ever could have brought me. Where is he? Is he well?” her mind was racing. She had to go see him. Soon. as soon as possible. Today? Soon. 

Liatris

@”Polar North”
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 10-19-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 10-20-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-04-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 11-04-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-07-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-07-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 11:01 PM