Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart is a battlefield

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol snorts again, though her laughter is paused when the cough tries to sneak out. Stepping closer, she flicks and ear and settles into healer mode. "Luvena. Do not hide things from me. How can I help you, how can I be the best healer that I can be, if you are not willing to let me? I know you are not feeling the greatest. I want to know what you are feeling." It was at that moment that her magic reared up. The sparkles of Lu’s blood danced behind her eyes as she tried to rein it in. "I suppose I should tell you… since it is trying to take over again. I apparently have been gifted with healing magic. Not that I know how to use it." She grumbled, pushing the magic away. It worried her, not being able to control it fully yet. 

Pol was not expecting that reaction. "Yes… he is here…" She murmured before lifting her head. "I am upset because I am scared. I have never been able to have a mother. My own abandoned me when she protected me. My pod pushed me away. My own sister abandoned me. I am so scared that you will be the next to abandon me." She murmured, tears flowing freely now as she let the words tumble from her mouth. "I am afraid because you are sick and wont let me help you. I dont want to push you… but I can’t watch you fade away to nothing because you wont let me help." She murmured, pressing her cool flesh to the mare’s hot pelt. She was hoping that her coolness would help with the fever that seemed to be spiking again.

Pol took a few shuddering breaths and looked up at Lu finally. “He is in Dawn, usually in the library. He looked well to me, though I only just met him. Very handsome and well spoken. He reminded me of you.” She stopped there, realizing that she was looking forward to meeting him again. There was something that she wanted to explore there, though she had no idea how in the world to do so.

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 10-19-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 10-20-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-04-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 11-04-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-07-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: My heart is a battlefield - by Polar North - 11-07-2021, 10:25 PM