Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Tell me another riddle

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 4
Signos: 10
Night Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  15 [Year 495 Fall]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Clairvoyance  |    Bonded: N/A

After her meeting with Luvena she'd wanted nothing more than to sit in silence and wallow in all the emotions she'd built up. Mainly she wanted to stare off into nothingness, think of nothing and just be. She wanted nothing more at that moment to just exist within the quiet and be a blank canvas with no thoughts. Perhaps it'd be more accurate to say that she wanted to be alone to process all she had been told, all that she'd had to face, and everything she would need to face later on.

Io crumpled in on herself when she positioned her body close to the waters, staring into the reflection of the clear blue sky and bathing in the empty silence. She'd chosen a slightly lifted area of earth to keep herself dry while she watched the still surface with something resembling a mixture of anger and sadness bubbling up in her throat. If she hadn't cried herself into oblivion with Luvena she might have started to cry now, but nothing came from her besides a heavy sigh with an annoyed twitch of her ear. Io knows the emotions burning in her are aimed at no one but herself, something she doesn't really want to deal with. At least not right now, not while she's alone. While it's true Luvena is here, someone she's called sister, she'd admit she still feels alone here. Alone and cold from the ever present knowledge that she's done this to not only herself but others.

Her thoughts wander away from Luvena to Gaston, making her frown while her ears tip back for a moment. Somehow, by a miracle, that poor Pegasus has dealt with her bullshit time after time while she's been running away. Looking down at her reflection Io lets out a frustrated sigh, bordering on a groan, she's tempted to toss herself into the water and pretend like everything will wash off. God, a note. I left him a note. I couldn't even go see him either. If her meeting with Luvena had been that painful she doesn't want to think of what it could be like with him. Especially since the last time they'd met Io had been crying while heavily marinated in rum. Standing up she's careful not to disturb the water too much when she begins to walk along the edges of the lake, barely paying attention until she registers a familiar shadow.

Pausing in her steps her curled ears swivel around, trying to locate where exactly he is, with her eyes locked on the shadow. "For the absolute love of God please don't tell me you're here to lecture me about leaving notes."

"Talk."
IO'S NATIVE LANGUAGE, HOVER OVER ME
Thoughts
Chandrakant

Tags » @Gaston
Voice » Liv Tyler as Arwen
OOC » <3 i'm sorry this took me forever and is not my best -cry-

io kairavi
I KEEP CALLING OUT YOUR NAME
SO YOU KNOW I'M STILL HERE
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Io's moon marking is on her left hip only and her burn scar on her right shoulder
I sing in Greek and I pray in Latin,
I ache in a language so old that even the earth no longer remembers; 
so dead that it has returned to dust.

Messages In This Thread
Tell me another riddle - by Io Kairavi - 10-21-2021, 05:44 AM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Gaston - 10-22-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Io Kairavi - 10-22-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Gaston - 10-22-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Io Kairavi - 11-04-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Gaston - 11-11-2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Io Kairavi - 11-19-2021, 01:01 AM