Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Tell me another riddle

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 4
Signos: 10
Night Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  15 [Year 495 Fall]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Clairvoyance  |    Bonded: N/A

It seemed like everyone was mad at her, it felt like each step she took in this land she was meeting another angry face. First it was Luvena and now it was Gaston, both of whom were rightfully angry at her. So far though only one of them had walked away from her, the other had kept chasing after her until now. And he was angry, angry enough to to be growling at her. The bite in his words makes her hears tip back, she wants to muffle it in an attempt to make them hurt less but she can't do anything to stop the pang in her chest. Turning to face him Io doesn't say anything, simply listening and frowning when he mentions the note and ''being done with him.'' And that makes her angry, angry enough to approach him with her body tensed.

Standing in front of him she has to look up to try and meet his red eyes. "You...You are an idiot Gaston." As angry as she is about his statement Io presses her forehead into his chest and stares down at the ground. For a second she wishes she could lie about everything but she knows she can't. He always knows when something is wrong or when she's not saying everything. "I didn't come to you because I would have stayed with you or asked you to come. I would have stayed for you if you asked me to." She's so very tired of running away from him something that's shown in how her body relaxes and her voice sounds quiet. "I didn't want to upend your world again but if I knew you'd come after me I would have just stayed." Closing her eyes she takes deep breaths, finding comfort in him even if he's angry at her.

As much as she wants to just stay there and be silent she knows that's impossible. Looking up she can feel a bit of fear bubbling up in her but she's so tired of whatever it is that they are. "I will never never be done with you Riddles, and I will never have enough of you." Looking away she hides her face in his chest before she lets out a painful confession. "But I'm scared I won't be what you need or want." She doesn't want to cry but can feel a ball creeping up her throat, making her clear it in an attempt to force it away. "I'm so tired of this and I'm so scared of the future." The words sound like a whisper when she speaks. Stepping closer to him she plucks up enough courage to ask a simple, and probably ridiculous question. "Can you tell me a riddle?"

"Talk."
IO'S NATIVE LANGUAGE, HOVER OVER ME
Thoughts
Chandrakant

Tags » @Gaston
Voice » Liv Tyler as Arwen
OOC » <3 

io kairavi
I KEEP CALLING OUT YOUR NAME
SO YOU KNOW I'M STILL HERE
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Io's moon marking is on her left hip only and her burn scar on her right shoulder
I sing in Greek and I pray in Latin,
I ache in a language so old that even the earth no longer remembers; 
so dead that it has returned to dust.

Messages In This Thread
Tell me another riddle - by Io Kairavi - 10-21-2021, 05:44 AM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Gaston - 10-22-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Io Kairavi - 10-22-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Gaston - 10-22-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Io Kairavi - 11-04-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Gaston - 11-11-2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Tell me another riddle - by Io Kairavi - 11-19-2021, 01:01 AM