Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - turn the page, flip the card.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

She tilted her head with slight surprise as the strange woman approached her. She couldn’t tell whether the woman seemed to embody night or day. Shimmering light or weeping darkness. She seemed neither or both at once, but never in between. She could tell though that she was not a denoctian, if only because she had access to the census. 

Luvena gave a warm smile as the woman spoke. “No need to apologize, I do frequent this spot often. Caelum, the owner, is a dear friend of mine. Please” she gestured to the pillows across form her. “Sit, I’ve no issue sharing the space. I’d try the butterfly pea flower tea. It’s rather magical if you haven’t seen it before.” She did hope the mare would join her. She was curious as to what stories she held. Clearly she had some. 

“Luvena Xiaoli” she introduced herself “Where did you journey in from?” she asked, unable to help her curiosity. “You aren’t from here… It’s somewhat my business to know who calls Denocte home. The pass isn’t favorable this time of year, so you must have been brought in by something irresistible.” she raised a brow. She knew she was prying, but something told her this woman wouldn’t mind, nor take her as rude for it. 

@Nefertari
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
turn the page, flip the card. - by Luvena - 11-05-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Nefertari - 11-07-2021, 08:35 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Luvena - 11-07-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Nefertari - 11-09-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Luvena - 11-10-2021, 08:29 AM
RE: turn the page, flip the card. - by Nefertari - 12-28-2021, 04:05 AM