Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Yo-ho, Yo-ho

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 30 — Threads: 11
Signos: 25
Dusk Court Merchant
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

A s t a
do you believe in reinarnation?
'cause i thought i saw your soul
The shark boy was fun, I'd be the first to admit to that, as he grins back at me.

I do blink a bit in surprise at his words that clue me in on his preferences - stallions. Which just ups my approval of him, Oh really? You prefer stallions. I know the perfect guy for you then! He lives in Dusk, very dark, stripey, has a bit of a bad attitude. Goes by the name of Rhysand. I pause here, then shake my head, Nah, actually, you deserve better than that, I bet. Anyway, Nice to meet ya, Trey! I think we're friends now, yes? This has to be the way best friends are made! I add with a playful laugh as I throw myself among some of the pillows.

I grin as I roll among the soft fluff, settling in before righting myself and eyeing him, Oh, definitely the heart of one. Before I snorted, So sorry I was born a female. Better luck next life, huh. I laugh with out bothering to explain the meaning behind my words. I grin playfully letting my eyes sparkling when he expresses his understanding for the appeal of his ship, Well, it might need some TLC, but it's still nice. I'm always happy to come and help out too if it means I get my own quarters. We can go on adventures. It'll drive my adopted father nuts too! Though I imagine I could soothe Liam's concern with the fact that I wanted friends and this was a friend. How about a tour of the ship then, Trey? I suddenly ask with an eager smile

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Trevelyan
Notes:: Rhys needs to take lessons from Trey, cause Trey just sparked the fun Asta.
flashing and dancing on the horizon
shades of jade and emerald

Artist Credit to Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 11-25-2021, 10:23 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 11-30-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 12-06-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 01-03-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 01-07-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Trevelyan - 02-01-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Yo-ho, Yo-ho - by Asta - 02-22-2022, 12:46 PM