Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Drown the shadows

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhysand

Her reaction was unexpected, a jolt that had the stallion smirking. That was before the words escaped her lips and the cool mask of the cruel prince settled. "Oh… lesser… If you are entirely sure. I wasn’t aware I was in the presence of the queen. Perhaps a prince like myself should step aside for one who drips venom from her maw like a snake waiting to pounce." He said, his words silky and rumbling. No, he wasn’t in the mood to play nice. Hadn’t been in some time. And this mare’s reaction to a simple help was more than enough to let that mask slide back.

"That sentence only leaves one with questions… are you not interested in pleasantries or not interested in bedroom activities. Of course, the latter would require someone that was willing to risk your fangs for a brief moment of pleasure, since your own pleasant mood seems to be ever fleeting." He said, his gaze no longer on her as she turned her back to him. Fine.. There was a part of him that was slightly wounded at her response, the memories of another with such venom in their words. More than anything, the massive stallion was amused that she was so defensive over a simple hello. 

More poisonous words slipped from her maw, so at odds with the beauty of her features. A soft snort escaped him and he shook his head. "Seriously?" He mimicked, flashing an amused grin. "I wasn’t aware that a pleasant hello was enough to earn such a response. There was nothing more than that. A complement and greeting. No seeking more, no clinging. Why would I be desperate when I have no knowledge of any that live in these lands? Why seek what I am not in the mood for, with mares that are clearly so defensive over a simple hello that the idea of any further conversation with said beauty would clearly lead to my dear blood on the floor." He responded, his voice dripping with disdain as he glanced at the space between them. 

"Yes, I stepped closer to be able to hear over the noise… But last I checked a few feet away wasn’t encroachment. Now if you really wanted me close, all you would have to do is ask. While I am not looking for more than conversation, I am sure that I could find some deaf brute to handle your words and be at your side." He said, his voice light and amused as he stretched his neck and downed his drink. 

"But since I am clearly some stupid fool that you want nothing more than to spear with your venom, why dont you try again. Tell me how you are so much better than a prince and how a court trained prince is lesser than the brutes that you clearly prefer to warm your bed." He winked as he kept his gaze solidly on the being behind the bar and the refill they were currently making for him. 

"Speaking"
@Asta
Notes: Um… just remember you pushed for his response before he shut up XD

Messages In This Thread
Drown the shadows - by Rhysand - 12-08-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Asta - 12-09-2021, 01:16 AM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Rhysand - 12-22-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Asta - 12-22-2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Rhysand - 12-22-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Asta - 12-23-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Rhysand - 01-03-2022, 08:13 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Asta - 01-07-2022, 09:48 PM