Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Drown the shadows

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhysand

Rhys snorted softly, grin widening as he listened to her attempt at chastising. "You will find that not all are willing to keep said titles from before Novus. Conversing and explaining oneself is not boastful. Simply educating. And I am loathe to let a little thing like my past stand in the way of my future." He crooned, his eyes dancing as he practically begged her to play with him.

Rhys looked at her with an amused glance. "What's wrong, beautiful... not used to being unable to push away a stallion with your venomous words? You will find that I am less inclined to simply walk away." He teased, flicking his ear back and lifting his head as he took a drink. This one had fire under the disdain, though it was only flickers that were running through her eyes as she spoke.

Rhys chuckled and shot her a grin. "What's wrong princess, did you think trying to push me away would hide that you want to know more?" He teased, even as he marked the more proper tone that she was speaking with. Perhaps if he baited her enough, she would rise to the fire and actually find that she could enjoy his company.

When she got to her hooves and started to leave, Rhys laughed darkly. "Afraid of letting someone see the real you, I take it. Perhaps you should be remembered as the jewel of some noble house, pined after by obnoxious, vain creatures that want nothing more than to control you and your future. Would hate to see you actually smile and find pleasure in life." He called, his words bait to see if she would bite back. "Funny how being away from those that have expectations is enough to make you crave adventure, to see the sea and want to experience a life of piracy. To see jewels and want to hold them just to feel their weight." He said, his words warm and inviting as he genuinely looked at her and smiled a real smile. Not a smile that was a mask over the real Rhysand. To let her see the real Rhysand, the dreamer under the position.

"Speaking"
@Asta
Notes: ---

Messages In This Thread
Drown the shadows - by Rhysand - 12-08-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Asta - 12-09-2021, 01:16 AM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Rhysand - 12-22-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Asta - 12-22-2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Rhysand - 12-22-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Asta - 12-23-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Rhysand - 01-03-2022, 08:13 PM
RE: Drown the shadows - by Asta - 01-07-2022, 09:48 PM