Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Relief of darkness

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Grisha

Darkness, the soothing presence of shadows. This was the only way she felt that darkness, the same darkness that had once stained her soul. A deep breath, a soft sigh. Emerald eyes took in the forest around her, the rocky cliffs before her. Even her eyes were tainted with the darkness. Her twin had brighter eyes, something that made her envious. Yet Grisha had the brighter pelt, only lightly touched with the darkness. 

Lifting her head, she stepped into the moonlight. The cool light danced over her pelt, making her stripes nearly glow in the darkness. Perhaps this was a chance to be something different, to be that light in the darkness. The idea made her smile softly, gave her hope for a better future. They had escaped the tyranny of their father, they could be anyone that they wished. Reaching the cliff, she stared over the sea and let the clear air rush through her.

"This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I’m alright song. My power’s turned on, starting right now I’ll be strong. I’ll play my fight song, and I don’t really care if nobody else believes. ‘Cause I’ve still got a lot of fight left in me." The words echoed from her lips, though she kept her voice down enough to not bother anyone. The tones were clear and strong as she let her hope ring out over the cliffs. Yes, she was free from the shadows. Hopefully it would stay that way in this new land.

"Speaking"
@Valan
Notes: ---

Messages In This Thread
Relief of darkness - by Grisha - 12-08-2021, 04:46 PM
RE: Relief of darkness - by Valan - 02-25-2022, 07:43 PM