Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Something Better

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

“I wanted to make sure that my presence was known, I have fallen from the sky and need shelter here. Bucky very kindly helped me to my feet. Once I have time to heal I will be an asset and not a burden I promise” Aeon felt his nerves firing and whirling throughout his body. His skin was burnt and stuck to him in charred flakes. Everything was tender and raw, each movement causing him pain and discomfort. In an awkward stage of growth where nothing seemed to match, his wings had not yet caught up to the size of his body. His feathers occasionally fell out with each movement, he was raggedy and sooty. An occasional wheeze caused clouds of soot to escape his nostrils. 

“I hope I'm not intruding too much” he added awkwardly, his red eyes filled with concern and pain.Aeon figured the stallion that had arrived was someone important by the way he was standing. He had hoped he hadn’t caused too much trouble by arriving. He was however more afraid of being seen as an intruder and being chased out in his current state. His home lands had been particularly intolerant of strangers. He wasn’t entirely sure how he had come to tumble down the volcano. He had angered the old gods somehow, and that they had ejected him from the volcano's surface. He had never seen the top, never been included in anything of significance because he was unable to fly with the adults. So far the horses here had paid him more attention then what he had expected. He hoped that someday he would find somewhere to belong.

ooc: @Liam

Messages In This Thread
Something Better - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 02:06 AM
RE: Something Better - by Liam - 02-18-2022, 01:47 AM
RE: Something Better - by Aeon - 02-21-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Something Better - by Liam - 02-21-2022, 11:59 PM
RE: Something Better - by Aeon - 02-22-2022, 10:54 AM