Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Trigger Warning  - Monster? What Monster? [animal hunting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

He was learning to explore this new much flatter land. There were areas with cliffs and water and such. But there was so much more open space. He could run, he could be free. He could almost pretend he was flying. Flying along the ground flapping his useless ragged wings. Damaged feathers following behind him. He practiced extending his wings, and pushing his skull forwards pointing his short stubby horns forwards.  He would heal, he would get stronger. 

He had no desire to return to the herd. They had never appreciated him, their lack of parental warmth had not built an attachment. It was as good here as anywhere else. His flesh still burnt clung to his skin like an undersized coat.  He was a sooty winged mess. Occasionally he would cough and still hack up a chunk of dust or ash. But slowly his lungs were feeling stronger. 

The lush grass felt slippery beneath his hooves, he was so used to running on broken rock and gravel. Where or why he was running he wasn’t entirely sure. It just felt so good to stretch out and go fast!

ooc: @Pangaea

Messages In This Thread
Monster? What Monster? [animal hunting] - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Pangaea - 01-04-2022, 06:52 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 11:03 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Pangaea - 01-06-2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Aeon - 01-09-2022, 02:01 AM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Pangaea - 01-09-2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Aeon - 01-09-2022, 10:14 PM