Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Trigger Warning  - Monster? What Monster? [animal hunting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

everybody in the world are you with me?
it's too late to try to run, we run the city
it's my time, it's your time

The predatory mare was keeping calm to the best of her ability, settling into the unfortunate position of having to assist, and explain the world to a colt who had nearly slammed into her full kilt. She tilts her head when he admits to not having been able to fly, due to it being to steep, "Don't sound to disappointed. It takes time to grow into wings. It was years before I could do more than glide from place to place. There are a lot of muscles and growth that needs to be mantained to be airborn, and I know those with feathers have to take the feather growth into account to." The saurian woman stated with a huff. She wasn't about to baby the colt, but she could at least make sure he didn't see his struggles to fly as abnormal.

It did alarm her to think he'd been so close to a volcanic eruption. She'd seen so much of those sort of events decimate an entire region. He was lucky to have survived it at all. She snorted faintly at the idea of it being difficult to accept a different reality, however, "Kid, your parents and herd may have been rough on you, but you're still alive is proof they were just cruel. I can understand struggling to accept a new world. This ain't where I came from, but the possibility of death existed far more strongly back home. And it's how I know you weren't a curse. If it was so dangerous there too, you wouldn't be alive now to tell me these stories." Her muzzle twisted in annoyance as she looked at him, "Trust me, real danger, real threats to herd or packs, those threats either die out quickly, or the ones they threaten die out quickly. You, and they; are still alive. So ignore them."

She blinsk then, in surprise at his sudden question, frowning in confusion as she thought about her eyes, "Well, I don't know. They're the only eyes I have. I guess it demands on what all you can see with yours." She added with a tiny frown, not quite sure how to answer the question.

held me down, now it's don't-give-a-fuck time

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Aeon
Notes:

it's go time, it's show time
sing it with me everybody, let's go

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Monster? What Monster? [animal hunting] - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Pangaea - 01-04-2022, 06:52 PM
RE: Monster? What Monster? - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 11:03 PM