Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - To catch a flighty bird

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Dusk Court Magician
Male [He/Him/His]  |  8 [Year 502 Fall]  |  14 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

o d i l e

Welcome to Wonderland, I'll be your guide
Holding your hand under sapphire skies

The swam turned stallion turned, slowly working his way to his feet, tilting his head as he seemed to look around, trying to straighten himself, trying to get all squared away with if he was injured, where he was, did he reach his goal, and all variety of possibilities in between. Instead, he is soon distracted by the snort that alerts himself of another - noticing the confusion, the concern on the much larger handsome chestnut, the ivory beast put a smile on his face, trying to appear as unassuming as possible, before he began to fill in the missing information that helped him sort out where he was. A court fountain - but he didn't break anything (or so the chestnut thought). No glass to crash through due to something? An asta, what was that? But then came the real concern. This was Dusk Court - on the opposite side of the Island.

The ivory man sat back down in the water, wild curls floating around him on the surface, his expression puzzled, "Dusk Court? But I left the mountain top flying North East! How did I get South West with out crossing the mountain-god-place again? Are you sure This isn't Day Court? You're not joking with me, right? I'd be mighty displeased if you where." Black lips pulled into a deep frown, onyx eyes looking pitifully up at the larger stallion, as those wild curls fell around a soft face, "Oh well, no I don't need help! I'm just exploring! I'm new to the area, trying to see what there is! Well, that and making sure the mean, evil wizard guy doesn't figure out where I am." He adds after a thoughtful pause. "He kept trying to convince me to marry him! After he killed my dad AND turned me into a swan. Oh, but don't go telling others I turn into a swan, pleeeaaassssee. I don't like others to know, but you kinda already saw me, so I guess you can know. But no one else, okay!"

Odile finally climbed free from the fountain, shaking his tail off of water and fluttering his wings, before looking around, "OH THIS IS LIKE SOMEONE'S CASTLE!? Whose Castle is this? Wait is this YOUR CASTLE! Please don't tell me I crashed into your castle! I didn't mean to, don't throw me into the dungeons! I'm to cute and pretty for dungeon life! It's all dark, and yucky, and cold, and DO YOU KNOW what kind of filth lives in dungeons! The kinds that make pretty white pegasi, like me, yucky and grudgy!" Here Odile pauses for a moment before suddenly grinning brightly once, more, "I am so, so, sorry, look at me, making a full of myself, I haven't introduced myself! My name is Odile! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance~" The little ivory stallion stated with a stately bow, and that sparkle back in his eye.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Liam
Notes: So. He went rambling. Sorry Liam <3

Lineart © Darya87 @ DA; Character/Design © Dyzzie

Messages In This Thread
To catch a flighty bird - by Odile - 01-04-2022, 12:18 PM
RE: To catch a flighty bird - by Liam - 01-30-2022, 01:17 AM
RE: To catch a flighty bird - by Odile - 02-22-2022, 06:55 PM