Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart belongs to you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.

Sol groaned as he landed. His wing was still aching and not completely healed, though he didnt want to push this off any further. He needed to speak to the mare that held his heart. The solar stallion had sent messages to her to let her know he wasnt hiding. To remind her of his feelings for her. But it wasnt enough. He needed to have the conversation that had been plaguing him since that exclamation during the hunt.

He was a bit out of the swamp, but his wing was completely done with trying to fly for the moment. Tucking it tightly to his side, he strode over the terrain. Shaking his head slightly, he entered the swamps and began to keep an eye out for the glow or sounds or scents that would give away her position. Once he was far enough into the swamp, he paused to gaze around him.

"Bel?" He called out, eyes and ears straining for any sign of the mare. It had been more time than desired since he had seen her face. Hidden in a small satchel on his back, a gift was waiting for her. This was the time that he had been waiting for. The time to see exactly what their relationship was to become. And he was excited.

"My heart belongs to one of the sea... and I cannot wait to see what happens." He murmured to himself as he continued seeking her.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-09-2022, 07:05 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:33 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-10-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-23-2022, 08:47 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 02-01-2022, 07:14 PM