Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart belongs to you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.

The reaction from the precious being that held his heart made him smile. When she collided against his mass, Sol laughed and wrapped his neck around her tightly. "I missed you as well, my heart." He beamed, letting the questions slide over him as he relished her cool presence under his wings.

"All in all, I am not doing too badly. Jiri was quite the demanding nursemaid and made me stay in bed for days on end." He snorted softly. The little filly was quite adamant and opinionated. "Yes, I flew... it would have taken too long to walk and I needed to see you. The wing is sore, but manageable." He answered, stretching the aching limb again. "And you? That magic was pretty intense." He asked in return, nuzzling her neck and breathing in the salty sea scent that was purely Bel.

"So... Remember how I was working on something for you?" He asked with a grin before using the little bit of telepathy that all equines seemed to have here to float out a seafoam painted wooden box. Within it, crafted with such care and pieced together with items that had taken trips away from Novus to collect, was a bracelet. There were 3 silver chains, connected together at the clasp as well as at the largest pendant piece. The pendant itself was ice from the furthest polar region, harvested from one of the purest icebergs. The ice was vividly blue and stunning, kept frozen by an enchantment that would protect it from melting in the hottest of climates. Around the ice, small beads of various blue gems sparkled vividly.

"I also spoke with the Dawn Sovereign... about moving... If you wish. We still need to discuss what happened during the hunt... the words you spoke." He said slowly, still a bit unsure of what had happened and how to address it all. But they needed to. They needed to figure out their next steps, even if the word mate was ringing in his mind with each beat of his heart. The words he had never dreamed would leave her lips. That he wished to hear again with everything that he was.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-09-2022, 07:05 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:33 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-10-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-23-2022, 08:47 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 02-01-2022, 07:14 PM