Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart belongs to you

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.

Sol grinned at his mate, eyes warm as he listened to her. "While an intriguing idea, I will have to casually remind you that fire and water usually dont mix… we will have to figure out some compromise that works for both of us." Because he was not giving her up. Not if he had any choice. He would fight for Bel until his last breath, and then return as his hidden form to fight even harder. 

He grinned again at her teasing and nodded. "I agree, though it means more work to catch up and keep up with you." He teased back, nuzzling her cheek when she pouted. "In my defense, your sister could see it well before you… I tried the sweet romantic stuff and you kept calling me your brother." He laughed, shaking his head and running his muzzle along her neck. 

Her excitement nearly made him miss the comment about how many bedrooms and he paused to look at her. "Three bedrooms… Did I miss something? Do you need to tell me a secret, my heart?" He teased, imagining the relationship she and Jiri would have and letting his heart peek into the ideas of foals between them. There were many questions and things that would be interesting, but that was something he found that he wanted more than he realized. A family, a place to truly belong and someone that could truly love him. His mate, his other half, his…

"Lead the way, Bel. You know the court better than I." He laughed, rubbing his cheek against her shoulder and keeping pace with her. They were moving away from the swamp, moving toward the future he had only dreamt of.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-09-2022, 07:05 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:33 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-10-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-23-2022, 08:47 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 02-01-2022, 07:14 PM