Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - find me where...

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

The beating of his thundering hooves against the soft earth matched that of his racing heart.  His nostrils flared and sucked in the fresh air with shrill excitement. The vast open stretches filled him with anticipation of his capabilities.  With each day he was growing in strength, growing into his awkward features. He could zoom faster in the field, he could sprint harder and longer. There were no grounds like this in his homelands. Only the sky was ever this open and free.  Flying in the sky had never been an option for Aeon. Grounded until his wings grew into his body. 

His flesh was still charred and healing, a token of his suffering. Punishment for perceived misdeeds in his previous life. Encounters since landing here were slowly starting to shake some of those worldviews; but for now he would swallow his guilt and run onwards.  Experience and consequences had taught him that running with his eyes open was wise. Stretching his strides and basking in the physical freedom of pushing his limits. Aeon could believe he was flying.  

Ahead a cream figure stood over another figure appearing vanquished. His neck was arched starting to show the tell-tale signs of his gender and strength. He snorted and watched them curiously, slowing his speed significantly to allow himself to stop. This was also something he had recently learnt with experience; stopping suddenly wasn’t easy or often wise. Looking like a shaggy creature Aeon approached closer. 

He wasn’t itching to be bested, but to simply test his capabilities. He had never been allowed within the training grounds at home. The mare was much shorter then he was, but her stance and her confidence only sparked his curiosity. He was fast, but he’d never fought any truly intelligent creature. The single horn on her head also intrigued him; was it sharp, was it for battle, like his mothers horns? 

“I am Aeon, I am a Dusk soldier. It seems like there's a few things you could show me; if you were willing to give lessons that is.” 

ooc: @Sofia

Messages In This Thread
find me where... - by Sofia - 01-09-2022, 11:25 PM
RE: find me where... - by Aeon - 01-10-2022, 10:18 AM
RE: find me where... - by Sofia - 01-19-2022, 10:20 PM
RE: find me where... - by Aeon - 01-22-2022, 09:22 PM