Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Frozen Mountain

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

Time had quickly gotten away from the young colt, he had really thought this adventure would be over by now.  The issue now wasn’t bravery but the fierce weather. The challenge of ascending to the mountain peak was greater than what he had anticipated. Some fighters from his homeland would take on massive voyages to keep themselves in fighting form. Those who habitually flew everywhere, didn't have the training to maintain their physicality for fights on the ground. 

His mind was ripped from its internal cogwheel by the shout of another and the sound of sliding. He couldn’t really move, or risk meeting a similar fate to the sliding stallion. Fear and shock  froze him inplace. Would this be how he would meet his fate? knocked from one mountain, only to climb another and fall again.  It drew into perspective the folly of climbing this mountain in the middle of winter in poor weather. 

He was relieved to see the stallion had managed to hurl himself in such a way to break his slide. “I think you are right. I don’t really need to add another mountain tumble to my collection.” he replied with a sigh. He was still recovering from his first tumble down the volcano that had landed him in Novus. “Have you been to the top before?” he asked gently with a curious tone. 

He paused for a moment before realizing he had missed the social queue to introduce himself. “I am Aeon, it’s a pleasure to not collide with you.” he added with a chuckle. Aside from the colour of his hide Reinhart could have been a member of his home tribe. Curled majestic horns that were similar to the trait of his mothers. Mighty formidable muscled fighters. 

“Are you ok? Are you hurt?” he enquired with a concerned tone. He knew personally how painful sliding and losing your footing could be. “We should think about the best way to get off this mountain before the weather gets any worse.” his breath visible in soft huffs. 

ooc: @Reinhart

Messages In This Thread
Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 10:48 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Reinhart - 01-18-2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 11:54 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Reinhart - 02-23-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 04-06-2022, 10:41 AM