Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Frozen Mountain

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

He listened to the older stallion intently. Smiling and chuckling at his responses about their near collision. He had yet to meet  anyone from Denocte before but he could understand how two large stallions sliding down their mountainside would be unwelcome.  The next question struck him as he followed Reinhart’s path. 

What exactly had he been looking for up the frozen mountainside? He wasn’t entirely sure how to phrase it. Or exactly what he had expected to find. “Something about getting back up high, thought I might get some answers about my arrival here.” he said simply almost embarrassed by how stupid it sounded. It was interesting how when thoughts were spoken out loud their intent and purpose seemed to shift. They no longer sounded logical. It sounded crazy. 

“I tumbled down an erupting volcano in the sky, landing on the grass in the dusk lands. I don’t want to return there, but some answers as to how these worlds are all connected would be nice.” he said with a soft snort. He simply wanted to better understand the world about him. Maybe Vespera would see his struggles and offer some kind of advice eventually. Why or who plucked him from that suffering existence and placed him here? Or were the events random?

“But why were you up there?” he asked softly, wondering why the stranger had chosen a similar path to his own. 

ooc: I am so sorry you waited so long for this! <3

Messages In This Thread
Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 10:48 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Reinhart - 01-18-2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 11:54 AM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Reinhart - 02-23-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Frozen Mountain - by Aeon - 04-06-2022, 10:41 AM