Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Bonds of...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Dusk Court Magician
Male [He/Him/His]  |  8 [Year 502 Fall]  |  14 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

o d i l e

someone holds me safe and warm,
horses prance through a silver storm
figures dancing gracefully across my memory

The air was chilled, much to the dismay of the quiet stallion who was enjoying the late hour. Not too long prior he'd waited eagerly out on a surface of water for the moon's rays to touch his feathers, to feel the tingling sensation of the magic activating, transforming, recreating, and reforming his body. Now, the ivory stallion was practically overflowing with energy as he trotted about in circles to stretch out his long limbs, tossing the long curls from his face, his smile never ending, never disappearing. I should start deciding what to do tonight, before time escapes me and I have to eventually go to bed!

I don't like to stay up all night, though I do tend to sleep in fairly late into the morning regardless. As much time as I could muster at night is still ideal, it's the only time I am properly myself after all! Not that I'm complaining, I know there's no use in complaining about my curse, that won't break it. I don't think anything really will. Odyssey had made sure that I didn't know how that would work, just that it required something with True Love, before mocking me about Deryc's decision to not be with me, as if that would encourage me to wed him.

Clearly I chose differently, since I was here and Odyssey, that evil wizard; was not. I was safe, making a home for myself in Terrastella. I finally began to meander through the halls of the citadel, the buildings connecting to the main home of my newly appointed fathers. Liam and Bucky. How silly it was, to think that at five (I was five right? Time as a swan tends to get things pretty mixed up!) I needed to be 'adopted' perhaps that says a lot more out of me than I would want anyone to know. But anyways! I still liked having a place to call home, and I was enjoying getting to know so much about this world too with everyone here!

The small pegasus practically skipped through the area, ears perking forward before spotting an unfamiliar face. Curious, Odile approached, smile vibrant, welcoming and friendly, "Hi there, I don't think I've seen you around here before? Who are you? I'm Odile, by the way!" The energetic ivory horse asked curious, black eyes glittering with joy as he smiled freely at the stranger.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Aeon
Notes: <3 <3

Lineart © Darya87 @ DA; Character/Design © Dyzzie

Messages In This Thread
Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 11:05 AM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-17-2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 01:50 AM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-18-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-22-2022, 07:45 PM