Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Bonds of...

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

He heard the odd pattern of movement before he saw the arrival of the other stallion. He turned to face him as he was greeted. “Hi, I’m Aeon,” he replied, introducing himself. The phrase still felt odd. Not because he was unsure of who he was, but that others caring about his name was new. Everyone had been so welcoming and friendly - a stark contrast to his former home. New faces were shunned until they could show their power or worth to the tribe. Another mouth to feed was always a concern. 

He was so thankful for Liam and Bucky for taking him in. Claiming him in his vulnerability and taking on the burden of allowing him to stay. Aeon would strive to make it up to them. He would help by keeping his eyes on the land and by offering his strength once it returned. His own parents had left him to fend for himself due to his inability to fly, but kind strangers had taken him in. Everything about this place challenged his preconceived notions. 

“Uh, yeah I'm new here…you could say that I fell from the sky.” he replied with a smirk. The colour of the stallion in front of him was interesting. He had rarely seen anyone with this colouration.  His functional feathers were beautiful, Aeon had no doubt that Odile could fly. Maybe one day Aeon would fly too. 

He estimated that the stallion before him was older than himself. His spirit however felt free, the way he skipped on in, and spoke with such lighthearted tones. “Can you tell me about Vespera?” he asked softly, turning back to the statues and paintings in front of him. If he was to thrive here, he needed to know more. Survival and knowledge were often linked. How can you make good decisions if you do not understand the fundamentals about a place. He would also need to learn the political structure and the landscape as well. But all that felt overwhelming, it seemed prudent to focus on what was immediately pertinent.

ooc: @Odile <3

Messages In This Thread
Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 11:05 AM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-17-2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 01:50 AM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-18-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-22-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-22-2022, 09:56 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-29-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 02-01-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 02-22-2022, 08:06 PM