Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Bonds of...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

“Those are questions I do not have answers to. All I know is I was falling for what felt like eternity then I landed here. It’s a miracle I'm alive. If you find the volcano let me know” He was as puzzled about his arrival as Odile was. Unfortunately Aeon knew nothing else that could explain the situation. Not knowing did stir an uneasiness within him. At night when he slept he had nightmares that he fell through the earth back to his own home. That his kin would continue to sneer and ostracize him for his failings. Or in this case his fallings?

“I can’t fly, I'm too heavy and my wings are too small” He sighed softly. It needed to be said, there would be no flying adventures for the pair just yet. “Maybe it was destined that we were to fall from the same spot. My ancestors believed in fated meetings, but they also believed in a lot of other rubbish that turned out to be not true.” He rambled slightly thinking out loud. 

Aeon felt naturally drawn to the mountain. He had been searching for mountains in novus since his arrival. As though getting to the top of one might shed the answers of his rocky arrival. He had been back to the grasses where he fell and looked up several times; he had never seen any floating structures or volcano in the sky. It all continued to be a mystery.

“What’s a curse, and what’s that mean exactly?” Aeon asked, tilting his head to the side. His ears swivelled as he listened to wait to hear what other secrets Odile might know. Nothing could be taken at face value on Novus. 

“I’ve been to the library, it’s a wondrous place. However it’s useless as I cannot understand a single thing that’s written on the pages. I am waiting for lessons on how to understand it. Getting to the library would be easier than climbing the mountain. But the mountain may have secrets we could find” He said, wrinkling his nose at the frustration of being unable to read.

ooc: @Odile <3

Messages In This Thread
Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 11:05 AM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-17-2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 01:50 AM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-18-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-22-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-22-2022, 09:56 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-29-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 02-01-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 02-22-2022, 08:06 PM