Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Bonds of...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Dusk Court Magician
Male [He/Him/His]  |  8 [Year 502 Fall]  |  14 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

o d i l e

someone holds me safe and warm,
horses prance through a silver storm
figures dancing gracefully across my memory

The older stallion tilted his head curiously towards the much younger, his gaze calm as he considered the possibilities of where to learn, where to explore to learn the things that Aeon wanted to know. The longing in the younger pegasus's voice had the ivory man laughing with a shake of his wild curls, coal eyes softening as he nudged the larger, but younger beast with one of his ivory wings, "We all grow into our wings at our own time, and you also have to grow your wings, considering you're a little charred in place, and missing feathers in others. But don't worry. You'll get there in time!" The sometimes-stallion stated with a bright laugh, his wings refolding against his side, graceful, agile.

The sometimes-swan tilted his head as he explained his 'ailment'. Yes, Ailment, he liked the way that sounded (better than curse). But he frowned gently at the idea of the mountain having a place to help, "I doubt it. This is not magic of gods, it's the magic of a magician. And I doubt the gods would have books on how to do such horrible things. Further, these sort of spells are rarely out for display, from what I heard. They're usually special to the family or person who casts them - like guarded secrets. As for a cure . . . Kinda? I mean, like he told me it had to do with true love, and then laughed that it'd never happen though. But he didn't give me details, because he was an ugly, mean jerk and it's not fair." A small hoof slammed into the ground before Odile sighed, and shook his head, "It's pointless. My true love doesn't even love me. But I've gotten used to being a swan during the day. So it'll be okay. I'm fine.

"Let's just focus on how to get to the mountain first. But we should wait until spring is under way so it will be warmer, and less slick!
" He stated, "I bet Liam and Bucky would have a good idea of what we would need to get up the mountain! Let's go ask!" He added, using this as a means to avoid talking about how he knew he'd never break his curse, as he turned to head deeper into the Citadel to search for either of the two stallions.

Odile just didn't want to admit how he'd already given up on Deryk.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Aeon
Notes: <3 <3

Lineart © Darya87 @ DA; Character/Design © Dyzzie

Messages In This Thread
Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 11:05 AM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-17-2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 01:50 AM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-18-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Bonds of... - by Odile - 01-22-2022, 07:45 PM