Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Somewhere I belong

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

The courtyard was warm in the early morning sunlight. Cold, frozen dew was starting to melt and evaporate. It amazed him that every morning this place was covered in a thin veil of frozen water. Not snow, but something else. There were so many situations he was slowly exposed to that he didn’t yet have the words to describe. Everyday there was something new to learn. Slowly, piece by piece he would understand his new home world. This was where he belonged. 

It couldn’t be a coincidence that this is where he would land.  Something deep inside churned, prompting him to hope that there was a greater goal. That all this turmoil hadn’t been pointless and random.  Otherwise, how could he know that it wouldn’t happen again? That he wouldn’t be ejected from novus once he had become comfortable.  Aeon was worried that he would wake up and be back there, back amongst his kin.  In this world he could be someone, he was in control. There was so much more to life. 

He would take each day as it happened, learning as much as he can. He would not allow them to send him back. He couldn’t go back. He sighed and closed his eyes, internally summoning his resolve. Liam and Bucky had taken him in, given him security and comfort. Novus had been nothing but kind. 

“Are you out there somewhere Vespera? Is this what you wanted for me?” he spoke softly with his eyes closed. He didn’t expect an answer, to receive one would in fact be frightening.  Understanding the interaction between one world and the next was complicated. He would have to learn more about Vespera and Terrastella. 

ooc: @Elain

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 01-25-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Elain - 02-27-2022, 02:12 AM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 03-10-2022, 12:37 AM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Elain - 04-09-2022, 05:51 PM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 04-10-2022, 10:07 PM