Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Somewhere I belong

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered where does it hurt?

Each step that the trio takes is met with crunching from the frozen ground; each of them have a different way that announces their presence. Cailerian's collar jingles lightly, Elain's tail drags on the ground with a whispering sound, and Eomer's lantern creaks slightly. They are, in no way, a quiet group nor are they exceptionally loud. Instead they exist in a ''zone'' where you would notice them if you paid enough attention to your surroundings but they could just as easily go unnoticed if one were not on an alert. While Elain doesn't know exactly where they are she does know they're close to the courtyard, close enough that she's comfortable to walk with a little more ease than usual.

At least until they reach the stony area of the courtyard and then there's a hesitation in her steps, she's cautious of any ice that might be around. While she has Eomer and Cailerian with her she's still well aware that ice can sneak up on anyone, and that injuries are common when slipping on ice. For the moment her only thought is to cross the courtyard grounds safely.

It's Cailerian's huff and Eomer's gentle tap on her shoulder that warns Elain there's a patch of ice coming up ahead; causing the three to steer more towards the right and to go around it. All while doing this the albino kirin makes sure to pay as much attention as possible to any of the other things going on around her. It's this attention to detail that allows Elain to catch the questions of another in front of her but not far away. She's not sure if she's in front of or behind them, or even if she's staring at their side. However, Elain does know a soft, kind voice when she hears one and it makes her smile. Wait Eomer. Let's go this way. They abandon their original destination, which had honestly only been Elain's room in the Citadel, and Eomer leads the way for the other two. When the dragon stops all three of them - Elain, Cailerian, and Eomer - are in a safe distance from the one who had been speaking to the morning. "Are you searching for someone?" Her voice is soft when she questions the other with a slight tilt of her head. "We're sorry to interrupt, I happened to hear your questions though and it sounds like you're searching for someone."

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags » @Aeon
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » HOLY GANDALF i'm sorry this is so, so, so late!!

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 01-25-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Elain - 02-27-2022, 02:12 AM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 03-10-2022, 12:37 AM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Elain - 04-09-2022, 05:51 PM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 04-10-2022, 10:07 PM