Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Somewhere I belong

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END
He turned to address where the responding voice had come from. Nothing would have prepared him for what he was to see. A twirling creature that appeared to be a snake on legs, a creature that looked similar to a wolf, and a delicate beautiful looking mare. “Uh hello, hi!” he said slightly awkwardly with a small grin. 

“I was thinking out loud really. I am new to these lands and I was contemplating who Vespera might be. What she might want with someone like me.” he said with a nervous smirk. He felt slightly uncomfortable with the creatures he wasn’t familiar with. The soft way she spoke felt kind and warm to him.  He knew you couldn’t judge someone so readily, but he couldn’t help but feel that she was friendly. 

He wondered what Vespera would look like, or if she had a body. Did Vespera have preferences and things she liked? Or did gods just rise above all that fickle existence related preferences? Regardless of the gods, Aeon knew that he would work hard to make Liam and Bucky proud of him. They had taken him in, and he would prove to them that it wasn’t a mistake. That he would be strong, and he would be a good addition to Dusk. 

“Do you know anything about Vespera?” he asked softly, he was unsure of who the mare was. But it wouldn’t be hard for someone to have some knowledge to tell him. Aeon knew very little about the gods of Novus. 

His eyes gazed briefly over her, noting her scales and their delicate rose gold appearance. He hadn’t seen scales on an equine before let alone ones this eye-catching. Did they have any additional functions he wondered. 

“Oh, My name is Aeon, I am a dusk court soldier.” he added standing a little taller. He watched the creatures with her closely, he couldn’t help but feel a little uncomfortable with them around. He wasn’t entirely sure what to think of them or what they would think of him! 

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 01-25-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Elain - 02-27-2022, 02:12 AM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 03-10-2022, 12:37 AM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Elain - 04-09-2022, 05:51 PM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 04-10-2022, 10:07 PM