Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Somewhere I belong

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

“Lueur d'espoir”

Elain can't help but frown slightly in her own thoughts; she doesn't know a Vespera either and in truth the voice before her does seem to be asking some heavily philosophical questions. Despite this her frown quickly turns to a soft smile and an ever so subtle tilt of her head in his direction. "Thinking out loud can be a good way to clear your mind I think; though I would caution on how far down the rabbit hole of thoughts you go. As for that question you're asking in my humble opinion I believe they would want you to just simple be you. Is that not what we all want for those we love? Just their happiness is enough I would think." From his voice Elain wonders if he's young and maybe a bit nervous.

Aeon's question about if she knows Vespera causes her brow to furrow in a hint of distress simply because she does not and therefore can not help him. "No, I'm sorry I don't know much of anything here. I'm fairly new to Novus as well and don't often leave this area unless with someone." Her ear twitches slightly while she clears her throat a bit uncomfortable with having to admit that she's dependent on others so much. "Normally though I am with Reliquary and safely with my companions here. Eomer is my sweet dragon friend and Cailerian is my rather curious canine friend. Reliquary however is not around for me to introduce but he's kind, if you ever happen to see a tall stallion who looks like a benevolent god that is him and he's very kind." Elain frowns slightly with her ears tipping back in concern at the thought of Reliquary due to her knowledge that he often remarks on how others are scared of him. "He is shy though, he thinks he'll scare others. But anyways if you'd like I can try to help you find out about this Vespera?"

It is easy to say that Elain is a talker, in fact it would be an undeniably correct fact; though it comes with her soft personality and habit of being something close to a social butterfly when she's given the safety to thrive. Just as she's found here in the Dusk Court. It is a place for her to try and make connections, to spread her metaphorical wings and grow without clinging to Lorcan or Faelan. The albino kirin smiles brightly at Aeon and his introduction, she's truthfully thankful to know she's met another Dusk member as she's only known Liam so far. "I am Elain but you are welcome to call me Elle if you'd wish." In her words is a honeyed sweetness wrapped in a warm welcoming that you could say matches the soft delicacy of her appearance. Next to her Cailerian watches Aeon carefully with Eomer before the large dog pokes his nose at the lantern the dragon carries. It'd be easy to say that the Great Dog is paying no mind to Aeon but that Eomer is scrutinizing him; after all he did take pity on Elain when she got lost and decided that he'd keep her safe. And a dragon always keeps their promise.

"Speech"
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags » @Aeon
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » <3

“Glimmer of hope”

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 01-25-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Elain - 02-27-2022, 02:12 AM