Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Somewhere I belong

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END
He listened carefully to the mare that seemed to be offering valid advice. He had learnt that others with more life experience could often have snippets of information to tuck away that could be useful. He hadn’t heard the term down the rabbit hole before, he could only imagine it was a confusing place to be as it was underground. The next answer she gave made sense to the young stallion. He was still figuring out what happiness looks like, where he fit into the world of Novus. Since he had crash landed he had sought answers to many questions. 

“To be honest, I am still finding what happiness means. What to expect. It is difficult to know.” His sentences were short as he struggled to find the exact words to make his sentiments known. He was open to experiences and ideas, to guidance and company. It was just a continual adjustment he had to make in life. It was very different here then in the homelands of his previous life. 

“Novus is just so different from where I am from. I am learning, but it takes time.” he mulled over that thought briefly. “When I arrived, I couldn’t read, I couldn’t write and I couldn’t use even the most basic of mental agility to move objects like others. I’m still getting better at using my mind to move things skillfully. I am so thankful to Torielle for helping me to bridge into this new world.”

His eyes looked over her companions as she introduced them. Novus was a land full of strange and wonderful things. There was magic and mystery. It was hardly surprising that there were unusual animal companions as well. “Well Elle it would seem that you have good company around you.” he said softly with a chuckle. 

“I would welcome any assistance, but would Reliquary be interested in learning more about Vespera as well?” he asked softly; maybe a joint quest would make the other stallion feel more welcome. Aeon knew all too well the feelings of being excluded from a place. Of feeling like well…a vagabond without a true place to call home. 

Aeon had been fortunate to land in the dusk court. They had been welcoming to him, and this had been his home ever since. He would continue to seek to learn more about these lands. He hungered for more knowledge to put the pieces into place. To make it all make just a touch more sense. He needed the knowledge also to have half a chance of being in his own mind an effective soldier. If you don’t know what else the battle field could entail, then what hope would you have of preparing?

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 01-25-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Elain - 02-27-2022, 02:12 AM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 03-10-2022, 12:37 AM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Elain - 04-09-2022, 05:51 PM
RE: Somewhere I belong - by Aeon - 04-10-2022, 10:07 PM