Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - You who are more beautiful than lightning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

''I twist like a sunflower
At the sound of your voice''

Elain tries desperately not to let her nervousness show, stuffing it down with deep breaths and a light hum in her chest while Eomer wraps himself tighter around her. It's as if the dragon is trying to hug her to help calm the erratic beating in her chest.

It's not often that she is lost in her own mind not listening to the world around her but for the moment she is, at least until she catches a familiar voice. At his call Elain turns towards his voice, drawn to the sound like a bird is drawn to the warmth of spring or like the the ocean drawn to the sands. Bold steps are taken into the snowier areas towards the direction Reliquary's voice came from. With the crunching steps an uneasiness shows on her face though she tries to suppress it, she can't feel the ground perfectly and it throws her off more than she'd like to admit. "Reliquary! Thank you for coming." Elain's voice is soft while she reaches out for him, ''looking'' carefully for the familiar giant.

His question makes her smile brightly, as well as leads her closer to him, and she hums in thought for a second. "Yes, I suppose you could say I've started to collect dragons." Ears tip back towards her horns with a sheepish look washing over her face. "His name is Eomer, and he's as equally pleasant as my other dragon." The words are rushed out while the long dragon unwraps himself from her to approach Reliquary with curious eyes. Why is he so tall? And glowing? 

Elain clears her throat nervously, follows Eomer's lead in approaching Reliquary, and bumps her nose against the giant pegasus. "He'd like to know why you're so tall and glowing?" With her ears still tipped back the pale kirin avoids pointing her face towards the other draconic equine, closes her eyes tight, and spits out her question. "There's a spring festival with a dance and I signed up for it and would you like to come with me Reliquary? I understand if not especially because I signed up to offer foal-sitting and I know it may be uncomfortable for you to be in a large festival but I'd very much enjoy if you'd come with me." 

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags » @Reliquary
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » Lmao made it a proper rapid fire this time - the struggle was HARD

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
RE: You who are more beautiful than lightning - by Elain - 02-11-2022, 01:02 AM