Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - You who are more beautiful than lightning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

''I twist like a sunflower
At the sound of your voice''

Elain is comforted by his touch, grateful that he's come to her, and that Reliquary understands why she's unsure of the snow. Elain knows that she's got a history of clinging to others, to pulling on sleeves so that she can catch-up to the rest of the crowd; but she doesn't feel like she's pulling at Reliquary's sleeve or clinging to him. Instead it feels more like he's holding her hand and hugging her tight, she doesn't feel guilty for leaning on him.

His snort surprises her but his words make a look of confusion pass over her face. "Do I look like a dragon?" It's obvious from her confusion that Elain has very little idea of what she looks like. She know she's covered in scales, has horns, is on the smaller daintier side, and that she's prone to sunburns. But she's never taken much of interest in what she looks like, she's never asked much about her appearance besides the few times she'd inquired into which father she takes after. Elain pushes the thought of what she looks like away and shyly noses Reliquary. "You're the dragon." Her ears twitch slightly when he answers Eomer's question, the white dragon seems to accept the answer and doesn't push any further. Wake me when you need me Elle. The dragon doesn't leave completely but he does float a little bit away to a sunbeam, lays down on the ground, and clutches his lantern like a dragon clutches gold. 

Elain hums softly when she returns Reliquary's touch, gently rubbing his cheek with closed eyes. At the agreement to go to the festival with her the albino feels an excitement rush through her veins, eyes snapping open, and her joy obvious when she pulls away to ''look'' at him. "Oh thank you Reliquary, we can stay in the less crowded places if you'd like, so that you're comfortable and I don't trip! I'm grateful you'll be joining me, I wouldn't want anyone else to come with me." Elain returns her nose to his cheek, gently pressing against it.

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags » @Reliquary
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » <3

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
RE: You who are more beautiful than lightning - by Elain - 02-27-2022, 03:11 AM