Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fly away, little Butterfly

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Dance like no one is watching

Syn shakes her head at her friend. The idea of someone wanting to give her love was foreign to the mare. "I suppose the idea of affection is foreign to me. I wouldn’t dare to touch your reactions. You are one of the few I trust with everything that I am. I may not agree that I deserve it, but I will not argue with you. I love you Sav. You are my better half no matter what." She murmured softly. 

Syn laughed at his words, leaning into the brief touch from him. "You just worry that someone will find your beyond handsome facade appealing and you will never be free of them." She teased. No matter what had happened with Caelum, the knowledge that she had Sav at her side made her feel better about the world around her. That fact alone was enough to give her a chance to feel better about life. She could get through everything that life threw at her. 

Sav opened up for her to tease him further and it made her laugh. "Oh darling… Just admit it. We could make a beautiful couple to take on the world. Not to mention the incredible children we could bear." She laughed, unable to continue as she shook her head. There was no way she would act upon her teasing. Ew. Sav was closer to a brother than anything and would always hold a special place in her heart. The brush of his tail soothed her and gave her the strength to get back to her feet. 

"I have said it once, and I will repeat it. I hate when you are right." She groaned as she moved. "And I will have you know, I have been practicing responsibility and not causing explosions." She teased him gently. "I love you Savannah… I am so thankful you are here." Syn murmured as she moved through the door. Rather than heading to her cousin, as instructed, Syn found herself moving toward her home. She needed time. Time to wrap her head around everything and figure out what she would say to Caelum.

@Savannah
"Speaking."
Notes: Closer on my end <3

Messages In This Thread
Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 01-28-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-02-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-02-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-02-2022, 11:18 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-03-2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 02-03-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Savannah - 02-08-2022, 12:10 AM
RE: Fly away, little Butterfly - by Absynthe - 03-02-2022, 01:41 PM