Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Thought About You

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 6
Signos: 645
Night Court Medic
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 22  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Noor (Irish Elk)

G A R E T H

The saurian woman was insistent, and it did not surprise the medic in the least. He caught her attentions, the extra pressure that was returned on their shared contact, grateful when she pulled away to tease him.  That had become their dance the last several days, not too unlike the steps they had made when traveling to the mountains. They moved around each other, getting close, seeing glimmers before trotting away again, ensuring a safe distance so that neither of them would feel the sting. It was a delicate balance, and he knew that if either of them were to overstep, things would spiral very quickly. 

The stallion didn’t quite understand why this woman evoked such a response in him, why she awoke such a deep hunger in his soul. He was determined not to act on it until he knew his actions would be pure, until he knew that he would not hurt her. Gareth had always been a fairly oblivious colt, hadn’t even realized his shared feelings with Salome until she had confided in him years later, once it was too late. Perhaps he was reading things wrong, and in an attempt to prevent another tragedy he was forcing his own narrative on Pangaea, putting meaning in touches and glances that simply weren’t there. 

Time would tell. 

Coffee and cream twisted locks quivered as the brute shook his head, chuckling. “Alright, alright,” he conceded. He snorted lightly, looking first at the jars, and then to his own satchel. 

“I can probably carry a few, but you’ll need something similar,” the medic started murmuring to himself. He cast his gaze about the cavern, the light of the fire bouncing off the various objects strewn across the landscape. “I think the baskets are probably too worn or near to rotting, and I don’t think that would be particularly comfortable anyways…” 

He turned around, shifting his weight so that he could look at Pangaea closely, scrutinizing her pale gold body, the appaloosa blanket splashed across her flank. The stallion stepped closer to her, gently running his muzzle across the top of her backside, measuring the width of her hips, murmuring to himself quietly. He hadn’t intended it as a sensual act, the thought didn’t even cross his mind that his touch, unannounced, might be taken the wrong way. Her scent was heady, but he pushed the primal urges away, focusing on the task at hand.  

“Maybe,” he muttered, stepping back and following the curve of her belly. While both of them were hardy equines, the mare had a more feminine curve to her features. While Gareth was thick bands of muscle, Pangaea was lean, aerodynamic and built for things that the stallion would only be able to dream of. 

He returned his attention to the curve of her side where the leather of her wings attached to the body. He studied it for a long moment, seeming to consider the possibilities. Hot breath and whiskers may have tickled her hide for what seemed like an eternity before the stallion righted himself, stepping away fully. 

“I might be able to give you one of my satchels to borrow,” he said, indicating one of the three sets of bags that he had draped across his body and his thick flank. “But I’m not sure how it would fit with your wing structure, unless you allowed me to strap it to you with them closed.”  Gareth looked to the makeshift bedding where there was still a large animal hide, the previous owner having been one of the handful of bears that were known to roam the mountains. 

“I might be able to toss the hide across your pelt, for warmth and comfort, maybe…” He returned his amber gaze to the mare. “No guarantees, though,” he said, shaking his head. “If you’d like, we can try it here in the cave to see if it’s even possible.” 

"Speech" | | @Pangaea | Gareth doesn't know you can't go rubbing people's butts unannounced XD 

Messages In This Thread
Thought About You - by Pangaea - 01-31-2022, 12:41 PM
RE: Thought About You - by Gareth - 02-01-2022, 03:55 PM
RE: Thought About You - by Pangaea - 02-01-2022, 05:32 PM
RE: Thought About You - by Gareth - 02-03-2022, 12:13 AM
RE: Thought About You - by Pangaea - 02-03-2022, 12:43 AM
RE: Thought About You - by Gareth - 02-04-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: Thought About You - by Pangaea - 02-04-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: Thought About You - by Gareth - 02-05-2022, 09:47 PM
RE: Thought About You - by Pangaea - 02-05-2022, 10:27 PM
RE: Thought About You - by Gareth - 02-12-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: Thought About You - by Pangaea - 02-13-2022, 06:44 PM