Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Thought About You

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

when i open my eyes
in the morning, i thought of you
i look out the window, i thought of you

Somewhere along the way she'd gotten used to the way he worked, voicing her questions, but not always expecting an answer while he worked. Didn't stop her from asking of course. Filling the quiet with commentary even if it was one sided. But Pangaea knew that was her downfall, she had to distract herself from unpleasantness. The binding of her wings, general discomfort of normal treatment . . . Her desires to fall into his embrace and forget the world.

She lost some of that distraction as she breathed into his shoulder, taking comfort from hum, calming herself as his scent became the focus of her world. It was just as hard to pull away when she nobminger was panicking about her wings.

The strength, the shelter she felt against him was something she'd longed for, for so long. He was a promise land of stability. And the knowledge it was temporary was the true heaviness. She was only here with him until she got better. So she stepped away testing the pack.

She looks up when he chuckles, and at his words, she grinned, "They do help . . ." She agreed, even as her tail flips, arching through the air, laying over her hip in a slight curl, "But majority of my balance is from my tail." She explains, using her muzzle to part her hair and expose the thick tail hidden within, "My culture is against cutting hair, I bind mine around my tail to control the length, or I'll look like some fairy tale princess." She states with a laugh, letting her tail slide back off her hips with a snap.

He approaches, his muzzle against the hide on her shoulder, and she forces herself to not lean into his touch. When had he become so tempting to her. His smile distracting her thoughts, his scent making her forget herself. His words were soft against her flesh, and she manages to remember how to nod, "I think it should be fine." She speaks just as softly, "I should test it near the entrance to know for sure."

He doesn't remove his muzzle though, passing it along her muscles. Her body seems to instantly relax at the soft touch, and she glances over her back at his words, at how they sound like future plans that makes her heart skip a beat, "You'll have to teach me the herbs you use then, put me to work to pay off the hard work." She teases lightly, laying out the tentative foundation for what might wait for them after she's healed. Her gaze is cautious but sly as she adds in that soft, soft voice, "Not like I'd have anywhere to go right away anyway. Learning my way around Denocte while I regain strength in limb after I heal sounds like a good idea." She said, careful to only say enough to give herself a reason to stay, just in case she was still just reading to far into his bedside manner.

blankly another passes by again

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Gareth
Notes: <3

would you think about me
i thought about you
everything around me gets
coloted by you with familiar scent

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Thought About You - by Pangaea - 01-31-2022, 12:41 PM