Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus
Poll: Do you accept Uzuri as the second sovereign of Terrastella?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Maybe
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Private  - The first step is the hardest (Liam)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Handlee" rel="stylesheet">
Pure of Heart

His words were wise and honest, making her warm to him even further. This was a stallion she could see becoming close to, a stallion she could be friends with. Even though he was the leader of her court. "I always worry that the turmoil that comes with life will cut too deeply... Perhaps we are like clay, taken too far, we can always be built back up with those that we have around us." She answered with a smile. Perhaps it was the blacksmith within her heart that let her see things the way she did, but she loved that she could.

Uzi laughed softly as she listened to him describe the garden. "Doesnt spring bring out the best in most of us? Winter gives us time to assess and figure out the changes that the previous year has caused and as we come into spring, we can let those changes and improvements shine for the world to see." She answers, taking in the citadel as they moved. It was easy to walk beside him, to speak honestly and openly with the copper stallion.

His words regarding wings made her chuckle softly. "Even the surest of wings are prone to accidents. I have seen beings with multiple wings struggle in certain situations." She answered as she moved. "At one point, I was determined to be the strongest, to be able to succeed in any situation. I trained my wings and body relentlessly, to be able to fight and defend. Since I stopped training, I dont fly near as often as I used to." Her answer was honest and blunt, but warm.

The touch from the stallion centered her and caused her to smile up at him. He was definitely larger by a few hands, but not enough that it was awkward. "Sometimes having that push is helpful to let yourself become the being you need to be. I was the outsider for so long that it took a lot of time to find any confidence." She answered before her ears took in his next words. She found herself stopping movement and simply staring at him with wide eyes.

"Um... wait... me?" She asked softly, feeling like she was on the precipice of something huge. There, before her, was an offer of belonging. A place where she could really be a part of her home. A way she can help. And she was terrified by the idea. What if she failed? What if she said something and Liam realized she was an idiot and couldnt do it? All of the ideas that were swirling in her head had her barely breathing.

"I mean... " She paused, trying to find the words that were just beyond reach. "If you are certain... I would be honored. I am not necessarily the one that most would think of. I have been invisible. But I would love the chance to make a difference..." She murmured, chocolate eyes still wide and shocked.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Liam
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
The first step is the hardest (Liam) - by Uzuri - 02-01-2022, 03:54 PM
RE: The first step is the hardest (Liam) - by Uzuri - 02-22-2022, 02:49 PM