Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Sass with a side of Syn

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Dance like no one is watching

The familiar voice brought a smile to her features as she spun to face him. "Reinhart! How are you my dear friend?" She said with a grin, dancing close to touch her muzzle to his shoulder. This presence was soothing to the fae imp, something that made her feel more peaceful and normal. 

She was still feeling the upheaval from the traumatic conversation with her cousin. Regardless of the pain in her heart, she wanted to be happy. To be home with her friends, the family she chose. They might not be blood, but between Savannah and Reinhart, she was grounded and felt like she belonged. 

"I am so thankful for you…" She murmured, not realizing the words had come from her lips and were so foreign to what she would usually say. Syn was not sappy, not one to easily give in to emotions and warm fuzzies. Flicking her tail, she snorted softly and shook her head. "Sorry… Caelum has me rather out of sorts." She laughed as she leaned against his warm presence.

@Reinhart
"Speaking."
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
Sass with a side of Syn - by Absynthe - 02-02-2022, 04:18 PM
RE: Sass with a side of Syn - by Reinhart - 03-19-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: Sass with a side of Syn - by Absynthe - 05-02-2022, 08:49 PM