Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Bones to Pick

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

when i open my eyes
in the morning, i thought of you
i look out the window, i thought of you

She was pleased to know she'd been able to deduce the seriousness, or lack thereof to her injury. At his words of a wash, and some cattail, she nods, locating some fresh moss, still slick with the crystal clear water and using it to wash the wounds thoroughly as she had seen him do. As she works, she listens to him describe the creatures as wolves, her expression curious as she accepts the cattail, and applying it. "Wolves. We had something similar back home. Much larger and lived high in mountain caves." She commented as she carefully applied the sap before approaching him with a playful glint to her eye, "Did I treat it right?" She asks, letting him judge it before trotting over to the still downed elk, casually tossing a subtle line over her shoulder with a saucy wink, "Too bad its just a scratch. I wouldn't have minded having you take care of me so thoroughly for a few more weeks, Doctor."

She laughs at the ideabof not overtaking herself, even as she checks over the struggling Elk. She is cautious, before nudging her muzzle reassuringly against the elks shoulder. A gentle touch that came natural for a pack creature who showed support through slight and subtle touches. The careful distance she kept from Gareth made so much harder for that fact. Made their nightly snuggles that much more precious. " I'm fine!" She chirps, flashing Gareth a reassuring smile, "I was careful. Just a quick lunge, mostly wing work." She promised, "I am more worried about Noor going into shock." She is relieved when the elk snorts and rolls his eyes. Noticing the way his legs quiver, her tail instantly swings to support him until he finds his balance, shakes off his nerves, and steps away again. 

She wasn't expecting him to turn towards her, especially not nod to her. Her answering smile is vibrant, filled with delight that lightens every line of her face in warm bliss. Itnwas as close to acceptance as she had ever expected to get from him. Her gaze returns to Gareth when she is motioned to go ahead. She raised a brow, even as she began tobtrek back home, "Not going to walk with me Gareth? I thought we'd already established I only bite when hungry . . . Or asked." She'd be the first to admit the casual nudging she'd been dropping into conversation the more she was healed, a subtle reminder of the conversation they'd decided to touch when she was better. Her nuzzle turned to a smile, noting the ease of Noor's movements that proved he wasnt succumbing to shock, before her gaze jumped to Gareth, "So, I heard talk of a Spring Festival being held soon?" She offers for conversation,  "Festivals sound like some sort of cultural celebration? We're going, won't we, Gareth?" Together, ideally, even if not together-together.

Gee when did she turn to hatchling terms to describe their relationship verses what she wanted it to he. Like versus like-like, together versus together-together, Pack mates versus mate-mates . . . . Now why did that thought get her heart pounding so thoroughly?

blankly another passes by again

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Gareth
Notes: <3

would you think about me
i thought about you
everything around me gets
coloted by you with familiar scent

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Bones to Pick - by Gareth - 02-13-2022, 08:44 PM