Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Bones to Pick

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

P a n g a e a

when i open my eyes
in the morning, i thought of you
i look out the window, i thought of you

It was like flirting with a rock . . . . Where was the stallion that swept his muzzle across her spine, that first night. Like she was his favorite beverage waiting to be drank in? She'd have assumed her own subtle flirtation was off if not for the elks snort at her words. So . . . He understood. Then again, that first night she had to be upfront about her craving . . . . Fine then. She could be on the nose if need be . . . To make a point. To make a step. To try to win her home for keeps, this stallion for keeps.

Challenge accepted. The stallion glances away, clearing his throat and she smirks at his reaction to the mention of the word 'bite', even as Noor seems intent to ignore the completely. But Pangaea was determined to be brave, and in a rare breaking of their rules of distance, she brushes her muzzle against his neck."What's wrong, Gareth? Does the word bite bother you?" The words are breathed against his skin as she breaths in her favorite earthy scent that clings to his skin at all times. She purposely let's her fangs lightly scrape his skin as she adds teasingly, "Or does it excited you?" She muses, pulling away as if she wasn't testing his self control.

He seems to cling to the topic of the festival, and she smilesbtonsee him trying to hide the slight flustered she had caused. He explains the fact it is something new, something unknown before mentioning he was planning to attending, though Noor would not. His promise to accept her company had her taking the not so subtle hints a step forward. A soft purring rumble echoes through her throat, a sensual sound full of delight, "Ot's a date then, we'll go together." She purrs, her voice hitching an octave lower with that slow rumble, keeping her gaze forward and watching his reaction from the side of her eye. She grins tossing back her wild blonde curls, as she looks towards the thickly built stallion, and this time she brushes against him, her entire side brushing up against his, both to exchange scents and to keep prodding at the unspoken heaviness between them, "I'm sure i can handle such a long journey as long as I have your company . . . After all, I only slept well when I'm curled up in your embrace . . . " She adds with a casual smile, before tugging on a strand of his mane, "I am already looking forward to such private time together." She promised, finally removing her touch from his skin, as if she hadn't touched or rubbed up against him in the first place.

If he was going to be a rock about it, she'd chisel away those edges and make him see what she wanted, one forceful chip, and touch at a time.

blankly another passes by again

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Gareth
Notes: <3

would you think about me
i thought about you
everything around me gets
coloted by you with familiar scent

Artwork ©Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Bones to Pick - by Gareth - 02-13-2022, 08:44 PM