Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Jewel of the Desert

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.

There was a yearning to go back to bed, to get close to the mare that he adored. Yet there was still a desire to investigate the dream. Her words caught his attention and he stepped closer to her. Nuzzling her cheek, he looked at her with a heated gaze. "For a creature that is from the arctic, you seem to crave the warmth of my wings." He teased softly as he draped them over her. When she moved away, he laughed softly.

When she patted the bed, he shook his head and chuckled. "I had a strange dream… I would have sworn it was real." He murmured, stepping closer but not laying down. "I was back in he canyon… I could smell the remains, see the blood on the sand. It was so real, so hard to differentiate between what the end was and what I saw. And deeper within the canyon, I was being called… I found a cave… but I woke before I could see what was within. I have to go and see… I have to know. Maybe the cave isn’t there, but what if it is?” He answered softly, his gaze drifting back to the window and the world beyond it.

He looked back to his mate, eyes shadowed with emotions. There was nothing he would rather do than to stay close to her and enjoy their time. But yet it was like a siren song on the wind. There was a part of him chuckling at the idea. It didn’t seem like that long ago when she felt something similar. The darn mare had lured him into the water even!

But he didn’t have a bonded… had never had a desire for one. He was immortal, had been gifted with magic and his beautiful, if stubborn, daughter, and was with the mare of his dreams. What more could he ask for? 

"I would love it if you came with me, though I wouldn’t be angry if you decided to stay. I just can’t shake this feeling that I need to go. That I have to figure out this mystery…" He murmured as he moved to where he had kept his satchel lately. Within it, a medical kit that he had been given by Pol and a few odds and ends that would come in handy with things that might pop up.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: <3 

CREDIT to AbsoluteZeros (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Jewel of the Desert - by Sol Bestiam - 02-15-2022, 12:10 PM
RE: Jewel of the Desert - by Below Zero - 02-16-2022, 12:16 AM
RE: Jewel of the Desert - by Sol Bestiam - 02-16-2022, 02:42 PM
RE: Jewel of the Desert - by Below Zero - 02-22-2022, 01:54 PM
RE: Jewel of the Desert - by Sol Bestiam - 06-15-2022, 03:40 PM