Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Feud  - (AW) i got a bone to pick, somebody showed you the horror you weren't born with it

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline nastyalicorn [PM] Posts: 37 — Threads: 8
Signos: 2,210
Day Court Entertainer
Female [she / her / hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

temptable2

burning my cathedrals

cause i dont pray anymore
As if she wasn’t already convinced that Solis was conjured to merely mock her existence: she demands a warrior fit for her to challenge, someone who would make her taste her own blood and give her a glimpse of a true Solterrian solider life. She craved just a moment to make her mother proud.

And what does she get?

A boy falls from the sky, half of his mammoth weight probably thanks to his fawn-like legs and mass of feathers, he is gawky and spindly like a spring fling, and his awkward charm and smile would not spare him today.  

As the shadow of his body blots out the sun, Fever looks up and makes a quick decision to dart out of the way, yet his landing stirs up the dust of the colosseum. Wayward feathers float around them, and for a moment, a soft and stifled cry of disbelief reverberates in Fever’s chest. 

This is what Solis answered her with.

Was she not worthy of some battle-worn and sun-hardened challenger? 

Was He rolling around his heavenly throne laughing at her? Wiping his tears and eager to see how she would handle his gift?

It made her angrier.

“Fine.” She says through the grate of her teeth. 

Her lithe body turns towards the boy, her shoulders rolling back proud, and even though she did not come close to his staggering height, and her muscles were thin and sinewy in comparison to his bulk, she lifted her chin – unafraid and hungry.

“Aeon – I, Fever, challenge you. You have stepped into this colosseum and we will fight until I am satisfied or you forced a forfeit from me. Let Solis be our witness.”

She snarls as she grabs a feather from the air in her teeth – she chews it up and spits it out.

“I expect no mercy.”

Fever elevates herself onto her hindquarters, and with a leap, she springs forward to eat the distance between them, her mouth open and akin to a bear trap, her teeth eager to clamp onto the young man’s dappled and burgundy flesh, the projectile of her attack attempting to bite the joint where his left wing meets his backstrap. 

@Aeon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
CODE IMAGE

[Image: 45505141_kShAGp5UVRG2Lvt.png]

i am a forest fire; i am the fire and i am the forest
and i am a witness watching it

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AW) i got a bone to pick, somebody showed you the horror you weren't born with it - by Fever - 04-27-2022, 03:22 PM