Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Feud  - (AW) i got a bone to pick, somebody showed you the horror you weren't born with it

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

Just when he had told himself multiple times over to not cause trouble. Aeon had literally landed smack bang in the middle of it. Challenged by a strange mare who seemed intent to fight him, and who knows when she would stop. He would not be afraid, perhaps it would have been a wiser choice to decline this fight and flee. But he had been challenged and his youthful pride would not let him refuse. This was exactly what he needed. To have an avenue to stretch his strength and use his muscles. 

He listened carefully to her words before shouting back rather dramatically, “ I, Aeon accept this challenge,In this colosseum of Solis we will fight!” He watches her puzzled chewing on one of his feathers. Those didn’t taste good, and she was rather lucky she didn’t inhale any fragments of it. She had chewed up something of his body and spat it out, somehow it felt…strange. Like his sense of body and space had been invaded.

He didn’t let the moment distract him for long as the mare was launching herself towards his body. His immediate instinct was to withdraw, but she moved so quickly and he found himself almost stumbling in reaction, he flung his wings open in an attempt to help push her back. He felt the sting of her teeth tearing into his flesh and sliding down his shoulder as he tried to push her off. He screamed at the sensation of pain and panic. His mind needed training just as much as his flesh. 

She expected no mercy, but he still felt awkward with their size difference. She had clearly shown she was capable as his deep red blood drizzled down his shoulder and dropped on the soil. She was the first to taste his flesh, the first to fight him directly. Did this please Solis? He wondered how Vespera would feel about his actions. This is what he had been waiting his whole life for. To feel included and to fight? Was this not what he had been denied in childhood? He roared with frustration and reared onto his own back legs aiming to crash down upon her shoulders and if he wasn’t successful maybe it would force her out of his space for long enough to recover. 

He suddenly found rolling laughter escaping his lips, he hadn’t felt this kind of adrenaline before. “Fever, It is clear there is much you can teach me. Show me before Solis what you know.” He couldn’t help but shout it like a maniac in the colosseum. It was something about the grandeur of it all that felt him needing to rise to the character. It was also the adrenaline and finally partaking in something that had been denied to him his entire life. Fever was finally giving the young boy what he desired for so long.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AW) i got a bone to pick, somebody showed you the horror you weren't born with it - by Aeon - 04-28-2022, 08:33 AM