Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Feud  - (AW) i got a bone to pick, somebody showed you the horror you weren't born with it

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

Blood on her face and the limp in her stride; the stakes of this battle had been real. Reinforcing that choosing to finish this particular fight had been in his mind the correct choice. A whisper in the back of his mind wondered what would have happened if he had pressed on. Letting this mare slice him further, spilling more of his blood on the ground. What had she hoped would happen? Did she truly wish to die? Or was it her desire to see life expire? She seemed almost sad despite having fought valiantly against a much larger opponent. He didn’t want to disappoint her. That concept somehow pressed painfully deeper into his chest then the wounds. 

“You asked for no mercy, But what did you expect to happen Fever? It is wasteful to snuff life for personal satisfaction.” his voice genuinely curious to what the multi-colour splashed fighter desired. Her dull and deadpan tones struck him harsher than he dared admit. They clashed and fought. They had felt the strength of each other in a clash. Blood, sweat and maybe in private also tears. He would not wear his emotion so openly to her. There was something captivating about the way she had moved and her determination. 

The start of this journey of fighting had begun with his birth. With feeling inadequate, with being unable to train with his family. For being ostracized. His arrival at Novus had allowed him to grow and flourish. He was still growing in his spirit and growing into his bones. 

“If that is what you wish, then I shall leave” he said softly. “I hope perhaps on another morning such as this we can spar, we can learn from each other. You are a formidable force.” he said with a chuckle. He had appreciated this opportunity. Even if he felt as though he had gotten himself into a fight he was not prepared for. He had learnt in truth the value of life. That he valued it. That he would need to seek alternative uses of force that disabled and didn’t just barriage his way through. 

He winced as he flapped his wings and prepared to leave the coliseum. His mind briefly flittering to concern of how Caelum would receive him in such a state. Leaving behind the mysterious mare and so many unanswered questions. Maybe someday he would come to get to know Fever, the formidable mare of Solis. He hoped that Vespera would not be disappointed with his efforts. He would get stronger for the Dusk court.
@Fever <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AW) i got a bone to pick, somebody showed you the horror you weren't born with it - by Aeon - 06-02-2022, 09:31 AM