Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Homecoming

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She moves towards him with the grace of a queen, and the lumber of a the frail older woman that she has grown into. The cold darkness of shadow pools over her as she pressed her muzzle to his neck, breathing in the old scent of moss and stonework. A scent that is now tinged with the touch of other lands and journeys. 

His eyes hold little more than a miky white film, but his features hold the memories of times long past. “Tenebrae, my old friend” she greets him, just after her own name spills from his lips. Her heart sings every time someone calls her lu instead of Luvena. It is a name that holds so much more to her than Luvena ever would. The name her sons called her when they were small. The name that Kodarki murmured to her when she found him once again. The name that Israfel whispered into her mane beside her every night. It was spoken only off the tongues of those she cared for.

“I always come back,” she replied gently. “Though it seems I have a fate of others disappearing on me too” the words came out a quiet murmur. Nearly being sucked away by tenebraes shadows. “I’m well. I live in the court now… In the citadel. I…” She paused. So much had changed since she had last seen the man. Her clinic, picoro leaving, her health… Oh her health. The effects of the years passed were evident in the grovel of her voice. “I’ve taken up the throne of denocte… alongside Israfel. She’s holds my heart as I hold hers. And you old friend?”

@Tenebrae

<<_L_>>

Messages In This Thread
Homecoming - by Tenebrae - 02-21-2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Luvena - 02-21-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Tenebrae - 02-21-2022, 05:46 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Luvena - 02-21-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Tenebrae - 02-21-2022, 06:36 PM