Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

Aeon found himself once more wandering in the Susurro fields. His mind ran through the memories he had tucked away of this place. The sooty and messy landing of his arrival that left him burnt and broken for a time. His meeting with the hybrid mare who taught him about looking where he was running, and that some creatures were sustained off flesh not plants. What other adventures would these lands hold in the future? His heart pounded with excitement at the thought of further learning and adventure.

The day was warm and the sunshine stroked his now healed hide. He ruffled his feathers and stretched his wingspan; feeling the warmth spreading through his feathertips. He kept them outstretched and flapped them at his side. A few loose feathers fell from their place and twirled to the ground. It reminded him of how he had fallen upside down infront of Bucky. How Bucky and Liam had taken him in and allowed him to heal. How the medic mare Caelum had treated his injuries. Feelings of guilt fleeted through him that he had not yet been back to thank her, and visit her since. It would feel appropriate to take a gift or some kind of plant with him. His knowledge on such things was woefully in short supply. 

He had heard that some time ago several children had been born to the dusk court. The idea of their court flourishing filled him with a different kind of warmth. One of hope and serenity. He had found a kind of peace. But it didn’t fill the inner turmoil within him that pushed him to improve and to drive himself to be a better stallion.  He hadn’t known peace in his life, he didn’t entirely trust it. He felt like it was a fragile existence, simply waiting for the correct moment to shatter into pieces and push them all into turmoil. 

He found himself once more thinking of Vespera and her place in all this. He had also unfortunately not been productive on that venture either. He still felt like there were mysterious things left to be solved. He felt like it would be so much simpler, if Vespera could simply tell him what she desired of him? If anything. It was clear however; that he had at least a few tasks ahead of him to guide his choices.

ooc: Introspective but hopeful Aeon for @SERAPH

Messages In This Thread
If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Aeon - 04-12-2022, 05:30 AM