Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

It was after his sunning and stretching that he noticed the smaller young mare some distance ahead of him. The way her golden scales were reflective in the sunlight caught his attention, they seemed familiar but he couldn’t place in his mind where he had seen them before.  By the way they were standing he couldn’t exactly see what she was doing, but he could sense some frustration with her movements. Whatever it was, it wasn't going her way.

It was difficult for Aeon to sneak up on anyone if he intended to, with his large size and general lack of grace. He had just mastered how to fly properly, and was enjoying the new found strength of his wings and feathers.  That being said, he didn’t want to startle the smaller creature. 

“Hello, I am Aeon.” he said softly to the laughing creature, feeling slightly uneasy at the laughing flower beside her. “What is your name? Why is the flower laughing?” he asked tilting his head to the side, feelings of concern beginning to well up within him. His mind flickered to visions of the flower growing teeth and growing hungry. Was this the moment the plants would finally have revenge on them?

The flower, though unnerving, was beautiful. What a curious situation to wander into - well he had wanted an adventure. It seemed he had found one!

ooc: Aeon for @SERAPH

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Aeon - 04-12-2022, 06:57 AM