Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

He wasn’t frightened of her magic, he was more-so concerned for her well being. It flared the deep seated protective nature within him. As the flower wilted he moved closer to inspect it. “Don’t be sorry, not so long ago I couldn’t even do basic movement magic. Even then I can’t do anything quite as impressive as you can!” He picked up a couple of dropped petals with the telekinesis that all creatures in this land seemed to possess. He then let them drop and twirl to the ground. Torielle would be proud, he had grown so much since those first lessons in the library. He made a mental note that he should aim to visit her sometime.  

As the thorns were lodged into her, Aeon moved to insert himself in the space between the flower and the young mare. He would use the flesh of his body to protect hers, he stretched his wingspan outwards slowly as a further barrier. “I won’t let it hurt you. Sing to it softly!” he chuckled softly. Reaching with his mouth intending to help her remove the thorns. “It’s nice to meet you Seraph, I am a dusk soldier, it’s my duty to help protect the citizens here.”

It was always a pleasure to meet new faces, especially those closer to his own age. He figured he was at least a year older then the young mare he had just met. He was sure just like anything else in life, magic would take practice. He could understand how that would be frightening to do alone. 

Ooc: note - this is not magic - this is just physically using his body as a barrier.

ooc: Aeon for @SERAPH

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Aeon - 04-24-2022, 12:25 AM